Camden Expedition

  • Mike Peters
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 24 9:16 AM
      I am taking a Trans-MS trip in May where part of the focus will be on the Camden Expedition. I know there are things to see at Jenkins' Ferry, Marks' Mill and Poison Spring. How about Prarie De Ann and Elkin's Ferry?

      Respectfully,

      Mike Peters
    • Mike Peters
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 29 9:58 AM
        Does Joiner's Red River book cover the Camden Expedition?

        Respectfully,

        Mike Peters