Re: [civilwarwest] Re : Siege of Vicksburg

  • Bob Huddleston
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 7, 2011
      Last time I was in Vicksburg, I noticed quite a number of ante-bellum
      buildings. The Yankees must have been poor shots! :>)

      Take care,

      Bob

      Judy and Bob Huddleston
      10643 Sperry Street
      Northglenn, CO 80234-3612
      Huddleston.r@...

      "The first law for the historian is that he shall never dare utter an
      untruth. The second is that he shall suppress nothing that is true.
      Moreover, there shall be no suspicion of partiality in his writing, or
      of malice." Marcus Tullius Cicero, De Oratore, II.XV,62