Re : Siege of Vicksburg

  • rbaquero@netzero.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 7, 2011

       Don't forget to tell and comments Grant's  bombardment of the City for 47 days and nights and Mrs Lincoln called him a " Butcher "......:-(

      $65/Hr Job - 25 Openings
      Part-Time job ($20-$65/hr). Requirements: Home Internet Access
      Channel11NewsReport.com
    • jlawrence@kc.rr.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 7, 2011
        Now there stands a strategic legend....a giant of her times.
        Regards,
        Jack

        From: "rbaquero@..." <rbaquero@...>
        Sender: civilwarwest@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2011 21:29:53 GMT
        To: <civilwarwest@yahoogroups.com>
        ReplyTo: civilwarwest@yahoogroups.com
        Subject: [civilwarwest] Re : Siege of Vicksburg

         Don't forget to tell and comments Grant's  bombardment of the City for 47 days and nights and Mrs Lincoln called him a " Butcher "......:-(

        $65/Hr Job - 25 Openings
        Part-Time job ($20-$65/hr). Requirements: Home Internet Access
        Channel11NewsReport.com
      • Bob Huddleston
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 7, 2011
          Last time I was in Vicksburg, I noticed quite a number of ante-bellum
          buildings. The Yankees must have been poor shots! :>)

          Take care,

          Bob

          Judy and Bob Huddleston
          10643 Sperry Street
          Northglenn, CO 80234-3612
          Huddleston.r@...

          "The first law for the historian is that he shall never dare utter an
          untruth. The second is that he shall suppress nothing that is true.
          Moreover, there shall be no suspicion of partiality in his writing, or
          of malice." Marcus Tullius Cicero, De Oratore, II.XV,62