Re: [civilwarwest] Books

  • Mary Hawthorne
    Message 1 of 69 , Dec 12, 2010

      War Like the Thunderbolt helped me understand the whole siege of Atlanta better. I thought for all the "who went where and how and why", it was an easy read. Also his book on the Andrews Raid was outstanding as well.
      bluelady
      Message 69 of 69 , Dec 17, 2010
        I really liked Sherman's Horsemen, by Evans along with those you have mentioned.  Castel's Decision in the West is an excellent read as is Embrace an Angry Wind, The Confederacy's Last Hurrah:  Spring Hill, Franklin, and Nashville by Wiley Sword.

[...]

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
            (Yahoo! ID required)