chat room announcement

  • maryblue1975
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 11, 2010
      The announcement made in the civilwar home chat room last evening was the announcement of our friends Colleen Mohr (CWgal) and Steve Lieberum (60th GA, formerly slnj)Wedding this summer. They asked to be married at muster this year and we were able to make that part of our muster plan. They "met" in this forum over 10 years ago and over the years became part of our chat room family. We look forward to sharing this special time with them at the old Shiloh Church!

      Here is a text portion of the announcement. If I knew html I would post it so you cold see the picture as well.

      Colleen Mohr and Steve Lieberum

      (CWgal) (60thGA)

      Would like to announce their

      UPCOMING WEDDING

      To be held on

      Friday June 17, 2011

      At the

      Old Shiloh United Methodist Church

      5:30 PM

      All of our Civil War muster family is invited to share this special time with us.

      Congrats to our friends!