Failure in the Saddle

  • Rick Moody
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 11, 2010
      Looking forward to Dave's new book.  Santa, don't fail me now!
    • chris bryant
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 11, 2010
        Been pretty slow since I subscribed;maybe everybody's on vacation?Thought I'd ask:what books do you particularly recommend on the war in the west?I like Thomas Lawrence Connelly;he had a lot to do with my interest in the west and I'm convinced that he was right about the relative importance of the theater and the small minded outlook of R.E.LEE.I've read some other books and articles but thought I'd like to hear if this list recommends anyone.
                                      Chris Bryant
                                       Oklahoma City

      • DPowell334@AOL.COM
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 12, 2010
          I am pleased to announce that I have received my copies, as well as a bunch of copies to sign and ship, so I feel confident that the book is finally starting to roll out.

          Dave