Re: [civilwarwest] Re: Interview with Dave Powell

  • Harry
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 28, 2010
      Go to www.bullrunnings.wordpress.com if you can’t get the link to work and page down – you’ll find it.  Or copy the link into your browser.  It looks like the hyperlink is being blocked by Yahoo.

      Harry

      From: william
      Sent: Thursday, October 28, 2010 4:45 PM
      Subject: [civilwarwest] Re: Interview with Dave Powell

      I keep getting a "this page cannot be displayed" when I click this link. I have pre-ordered this book and would be interested in the interview. Any suggestions?
      Bill Bruner

      --- In mailto:civilwarwest%40yahoogroups.com, "Harry" <hjs21@...> wrote:

      > Here's an interview with member
      Dave Powell on his new book, Failure in the
      > Saddle: Nathan Bedford
      Forrest, Joseph Wheeler, and the Confederate Cavalry
      > in the Chickamauga
      Campaign.

      href="http://bullrunnings.wordpress.com/2010/10/26/interview-david-powell-failure-">http://bullrunnings.wordpress.com/2010/10/26/interview-david-powell-failure-

      in-the-saddle/
      > <blocked::
      href="http://bullrunnings.wordpress.com/2010/10/26/interview-david-powel">http://bullrunnings.wordpress.com/2010/10/26/interview-david-powel

      l-failure-in-the-saddle/>

    • william
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 28, 2010
        Thank you, Harry, I got it. And enjoyed it.
        Bill Bruner