Re: Interview with Dave Powell

  • william
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 28, 2010
      I keep getting a "this page cannot be displayed" when I click this link. I have pre-ordered this book and would be interested in the interview. Any suggestions?
      Bill Bruner

      --- In civilwarwest@yahoogroups.com, "Harry" <hjs21@...> wrote:

      > Here's an interview with member Dave Powell on his new book, Failure in the
      > Saddle: Nathan Bedford Forrest, Joseph Wheeler, and the Confederate Cavalry
      > in the Chickamauga Campaign.
      >
      > http://bullrunnings.wordpress.com/2010/10/26/interview-david-powell-failure-
      > in-the-saddle/
      > <blocked::http://bullrunnings.wordpress.com/2010/10/26/interview-david-powel
      > l-failure-in-the-saddle/>

    • Harry
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 28, 2010
        Go to www.bullrunnings.wordpress.com if you can’t get the link to work and page down – you’ll find it.  Or copy the link into your browser.  It looks like the hyperlink is being blocked by Yahoo.

        Harry

        --- In mailto:civilwarwest%40yahoogroups.com, "Harry" <hjs21@...> wrote:

        > Here's an interview with member
        Dave Powell on his new book, Failure in the
        > Saddle: Nathan Bedford
        Forrest, Joseph Wheeler, and the Confederate Cavalry
        > in the Chickamauga
        Campaign.

        href="http://bullrunnings.wordpress.com/2010/10/26/interview-david-powell-failure-">http://bullrunnings.wordpress.com/2010/10/26/interview-david-powell-failure-

        in-the-saddle/
        > <blocked::
        href="http://bullrunnings.wordpress.com/2010/10/26/interview-david-powel">http://bullrunnings.wordpress.com/2010/10/26/interview-david-powel

        l-failure-in-the-saddle/>

      • william
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 28, 2010
          Thank you, Harry, I got it. And enjoyed it.