Interview with Dave Powell

  • Harry
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 26, 2010
      Here's an interview with member Dave Powell on his new book, Failure in the Saddle: Nathan Bedford Forrest, Joseph Wheeler, and the Confederate Cavalry in the Chickamauga Campaign.

    • william
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 28, 2010
        I keep getting a "this page cannot be displayed" when I click this link. I have pre-ordered this book and would be interested in the interview. Any suggestions?
        Bill Bruner

        --- In civilwarwest@yahoogroups.com, "Harry" <hjs21@...> wrote:

        > Here's an interview with member Dave Powell on his new book, Failure in the
        > Saddle: Nathan Bedford Forrest, Joseph Wheeler, and the Confederate Cavalry
        > in the Chickamauga Campaign.
        >
        > http://bullrunnings.wordpress.com/2010/10/26/interview-david-powell-failure-
        > in-the-saddle/
        > <blocked::http://bullrunnings.wordpress.com/2010/10/26/interview-david-powel
        > l-failure-in-the-saddle/>

      • Harry
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 28, 2010
          Go to www.bullrunnings.wordpress.com if you can’t get the link to work and page down – you’ll find it.  Or copy the link into your browser.  It looks like the hyperlink is being blocked by Yahoo.

          Harry

          --- In mailto:civilwarwest%40yahoogroups.com, "Harry" <hjs21@...> wrote:

          > Here's an interview with member
          Dave Powell on his new book, Failure in the
          > Saddle: Nathan Bedford
          Forrest, Joseph Wheeler, and the Confederate Cavalry
          > in the Chickamauga
          Campaign.

          href="http://bullrunnings.wordpress.com/2010/10/26/interview-david-powell-failure-">http://bullrunnings.wordpress.com/2010/10/26/interview-david-powell-failure-

          in-the-saddle/
          > <blocked::
          href="http://bullrunnings.wordpress.com/2010/10/26/interview-david-powel">http://bullrunnings.wordpress.com/2010/10/26/interview-david-powel

          l-failure-in-the-saddle/>

        • william
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 28, 2010
            Thank you, Harry, I got it. And enjoyed it.