Re: [civilwarwest] INNOCENT 41

  • huddleston.r@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 2, 2010
      Alan,

      I agree with your analysis. However, anyone who is a member may post anything they want. Your choices are (1) delete the msg in question -- which is what I do with lots of msgs on lots of topics; or (2)gointo yahoo and remove yourself from the group. Perhaps our moderator(s) may also remove the poster in question if there are enough complaints.

      Take care,

      Bob

      Judy and Bob Huddleston
      10643 Sperry Street
      Northglenn, CO 80234-3612
      huddleston.r@...

      "The rule is perfect: in all matters of opinion our adversaries are insane."
      ---Mark Twain, 1907

      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 2, 2010
        Thanks Bob,

        You are correct, the member Allan could have removed himself. Also, the
        member making the post had every right to do so. However, since this was
        not the first complaint I have had about these type posts I decided to
        remove the poster from the group. I also did what Alan requested and
        removed him. It ain't that hard :-}

        Dick (a.k.a. Shotgun)

      • huddleston.r@comcast.net

          > I agree with your analysis. However, anyone who is a member may post
          > anything they want. Your choices are (1) delete the msg in question --
          > which is what I do with lots of msgs on lots of topics; or (2)gointo yahoo
          > and remove yourself from the group. Perhaps our moderator(s) may also
          > remove the poster in question if there are enough complaints.
          >
          > Take care,
          >
          > Bob
          >
          > Judy and Bob Huddleston
          > 10643 Sperry Street
          > Northglenn, CO 80234-3612
          > huddleston.r@...
          >
          > "The rule is perfect: in all matters of opinion our adversaries are
          > insane."
          > ---Mark Twain, 1907

        • Dave Gorski
          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 24, 2010
            Merry Christmas to you and your family Dick. Thanks for providing us with the chat room. You never get enough credit for your generosity.

            Warm Regards, Dave Gorski
          • Mary Hawthorne
            Message 5 of 7 , Dec 24, 2010
              Amen to that! And a Merry Christmas to all of you from bluelady!