The Knights of the Golden Circle Research and Archive forum

  • CCC
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 25 11:34 AM
      CWWT Discussion Group
      The Knights of the Golden Circle Research and Archive forum
      The Knights of the Golden Circle Research and Archive forum is looking for individuals or family groups that maintain that they are descended from the original members of the KGC.
      We are asking members of the forum to forward this message to other historical research groups that they may be members of.
      Of course we are also open to those who are just researching the KGC as well.