Re: Civil war home chat room moderated discussion

  • Paul W
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 24, 2010
      Where is this chat room? I'd be interested in participating.

      --- In civilwarwest@yahoogroups.com, "maryblue1975" <tboner1@...> wrote:

      > The scheduled moderated discussion for this Wednesday has been postponed to 9.1.2010 due to a death in the family of the presenter. Please join us on that date at 9:00PM EDT for a discussion on Ballooning during the Civil War.

    • pbjdesigns
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 24, 2010
        shotgun's Civil War Home chatroom can be found at: http://www.chat24.oli.us/civilwar/ . Registration is necessary in order to access. That said, i've already processed your request and look forward to your participation.

        Best regards.

        Pat