Civil war home chat room moderated discussion

  • maryblue1975
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 24 3:57 AM
      The scheduled moderated discussion for this Wednesday has been postponed to 9.1.2010 due to a death in the family of the presenter. Please join us on that date at 9:00PM EDT for a discussion on Ballooning during the Civil War.
    • Paul W
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 24 1:05 PM
        Where is this chat room? I'd be interested in participating.

        --- In civilwarwest@yahoogroups.com, "maryblue1975" <tboner1@...> wrote:

        > The scheduled moderated discussion for this Wednesday has been postponed to 9.1.2010 due to a death in the family of the presenter. Please join us on that date at 9:00PM EDT for a discussion on Ballooning during the Civil War.

      • pbjdesigns
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 24 2:11 PM
          shotgun's Civil War Home chatroom can be found at: http://www.chat24.oli.us/civilwar/ . Registration is necessary in order to access. That said, i've already processed your request and look forward to your participation.

          Best regards.

          Pat