Re: [civilwarwest] Shiloh in 2011

  • Mary Hawthorne
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 20, 2010

      I will be keeping these suggestions as well as I am sure ks and Dave will be. We also have the expertise of Calcav to help us out and as the plan comes together for muster 2011 we will be sure to do the best we can to keep all these thoughts in mind.
      bluelady
      From: keeno2@... <keeno2@...>
      To: civilwarwest@ yahoogroups. com
      Date: Sunday, June 20, 2010, 9:13 PM

      Suggest Selmer of Savannah for HQ. Corinth's New Center is worth a couple of hours, the generals' HQs are of some interest, and Davis's Bridge might be of some interest (albeit a miserable, long drive). In other words, Corinth Motels are 45 miles from Shiloh whereas Selmer's are less than 20.

      Just a thought.

      Ole