Re: Vicksburg Campaign

  • wh_keene
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 6, 2010
      Union, Confederate, or both?
      And what point in time?

      --- In civilwarwest@yahoogroups.com, "eric" <eric24729@...> wrote:

      > I was wondering if anyone knows of a website or some other source, where I would be able to find Order of Battles with the number of men to a brigade.. or at least a division.. thank you

    • eric lidy
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 6, 2010
        Both Sides I have complete orders of battle for the whole campaign.. including the operations at port hudson... the river operations... I have order of battles.. for grants and banks armies and reiforcements... and for braggs army.. pembertons over sizes corps.. all garrison units in Miss.. and Johnstons Relief force pulled from bragg and garrison departments... but i have no number to go with the brigades or regiments.. google...wiki..rosters i cant find numbers anywhere

        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 7, 2010
          I cant find anything by brigade and the only numbers I can find for divisions is whats in the Official records.