7th Annual Marilla Civil War Days, June 25th - 27th 2010

  • Frank Blonski
    Message 1 of 1 , May 25, 2010
      Attention All Civil War Re-enactors

      We would like to invite all of you to our 7th Annual Marilla Civil War Days, June 25th - 27th 2010. This year's event will have all NEW Camps and Interactive Scenario's. Please check out the information below. If you are interested in attending please send an Email to frankie@.... Subject line: "Marilla Civil War Days 2010 Registration" for complete registration packet. We are offering a free dinner to re-enactors on Saturday for all pre-paid registration of $5.00 each. You will also receive fire wood, hay, water and the 1st bag of Ice per person. Additional ice will be available for $2.00 per bag. This is a family friendly event. There are always a nice variety of sutlers to satisfy your needs. So come and join us at our 7th annual Marilla Civil War Days. Spectators have FREE Admission to the Event both days.

      www.94nyh.com

      MARILLA’S 7th ANNUAL CIVIL WAR DAYS
      June 25th, 26th and 27th 2010
      Marilla Town Park
      Three Rod Road, Marilla New York
      Sponsored by:
      The Town of Marilla, Marilla Historical Society
      and the Eastern Reenactors Association
      Bonfire Friday Night
      Civil War Living History and Battle Re-enactment's
      Sutler’s, Skirmishes and Interactive Scenarios,
      19th Century Dance Saturday Evening featuring City Fiddle
      Additional Entertainment is scheduled
      19th Century Church Service Sunday Morning
      50/50 Raffles and Saloon Scenarios

      Authentic and Modern Camping Available
      Restroom Facilities, Porto Potties,
      Firewood, and Hay Provided