Fw: Re: Events at the InfoZone Civil War related presentations and exhibits

  • Jason Unwin
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 27 6:57 PM
      FYI if you live in Colorado or near Pueblo, CO; this may be of interest to you.

      Jason Unwin
      Ordnance Sergeant
      5th Texas Artillery

      From: Maria Kennedy <Maria.Kennedy@...>
      Date: Mon, Apr 26, 2010 at 7:17 PM
      Subject: Events at the InfoZone

      Don’t Miss Lincoln the Constitution and the Civil War Exhibit and Programs

      Don’t miss John Voel as Abraham Lincoln at 2 p.m. on Sunday May 1.

      James Humes on May 2 at 2 p.m.

      Dr. David Heidler on May 3 at 6:30 p.m.

      Lincoln Ad 1.jpg

      Maria Sanchez-Kennedy

      InfoZone News Museum Manager

      Pueblo City-County Library

      100 E. Abriendo Ave. Pueblo, CO 81004

      Office 719-553-0205 Ext. 205  InfoZone 719 562-5604

      maria.kennedy@...

      www.infozonenewsmuseum.com

      I hate quotations. Tell me what you know.
      Ralph Waldo Emerson 1803-1882