New Member

  • Hattie
    Message 1 of 62 , Apr 21, 2010
      I am so glad to be able to join such a class organization, hope that I might be able to add a little, but by reading the entries, I may have gotten in way over my head. So when I goof uo please let me know, Looking forward to incresing my civil war knowledge.
      Thanks again for including me.
      God Bless
      Gary
    • Hattie
      Message 62 of 62 , Apr 21, 2010
        --- In civilwarwest@yahoogroups.com, "HUGH MARTYR" <hughmartyr@...>
        wrote:

        > If you care to e-mail me I have an extensive Civil War book collection
        and I am sure that we could come to an arrangement as I live in
        Worcester.
        > Hugh
        > hughmartyr@...

        HUGH,

        Thanks so much for reply this site seems to be rather hard to
        understand but I'll figure it out.

        God Bless

        Gary and Hattie