Fwd: Lincoln the Constitution and the Civil War: A traveling Exhibit to Libraries Events

  • Jason Unwin
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 17, 2010
    • 1 Attachment
    • 654 KB
    If you live near Pueblo Colorado or will be traveling in the area, this might be a nice exhibit and various events to participate in.

    Jason Unwin
    Ordnance Sergeant
    5th Texas artillery

    From: Maria Kennedy <Maria.Kennedy@...>
    Date: Sat, Apr 17, 2010 at 10:38 AM

    Please join us for a very special exhibit opening reception on April 30th from 6:30 – 8:30 p.m. All of the events are free and open to the public. Please RSVP to Maria Kennedy at 719-553-0205.

    Lincoln Events.jpg

    Maria Sanchez-Kennedy

    InfoZone News Museum Manager

    Pueblo City-County Library

    100 E. Abriendo Ave. Pueblo, CO 81004

    Office 719-553-0205 Ext. 205  InfoZone 719 562-5604

    maria.kennedy@...

    www.infozonenewsmuseum.com

    I hate quotations. Tell me what you know.
    Ralph Waldo Emerson 1803-1882