Fwd: April at the InfoZone News Museum in Pueblo Colorado

  • Jason Unwin
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6 8:09 PM
      FYI, an event in Pueblo Colorado that may be of interest to Civil War reenactors and Home Schoolers. A Victorian reception with President Abraham and Mrs Lincoln  will occur on 30 April at 6:30 PM. On saturday May 1 a Victorian Tea for children will be held at 10:30 AM and a presentation by Abraham Lincoln portrayed by John Voel at 2 PM. Call the numbers listed for more information.

      Jason Unwin
      Ordnance Sergeant
      5th Texas Artillery

      From: JASON UNWIN <jasonunwin@...>
      Date: Mon, Apr 5, 2010 at 10:52 PM
      Subject: Re: April at the InfoZone News Museum
      To: Maria Kennedy <Maria.Kennedy@...>
      Cc: BILL HUTTO <bhutto1149@...>, Rich Hamrick <xnavygunner@...>, Debra Unwin <unwin06@...>

      I'll share this information with fellow American Civil War reenactors. Are "Confederates" also invited to the Victorian tea? ;-)

      Jason Unwin
      Ordnance Sergeant
      5th Texas Artillery

      On Mon, Apr 5, 2010 at 2:01 PM, Maria Kennedy <Maria.Kennedy@...> wrote:

      April 10 Newsletter_Page_1.jpg

      April 10 Newsletter_Page_2.jpg

      Maria Sanchez-Kennedy

      InfoZone News Museum Manager

      Pueblo City-County Library

      100 E. Abriendo Ave. Pueblo, CO 81004

      Office 719-553-0205 Ext. 205  InfoZone 719 562-5604

      maria.kennedy@...

      www.infozonenewsmuseum.com

      I hate quotations. Tell me what you know.
      Ralph Waldo Emerson 1803-1882