Re: [civilwarwest] Battlefield Maps : Ezra Church, Atlanta

  • Dave Gorski
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 29 7:23 PM
      >2010Mar29
      >Looking for map/source for Ezra Church and Battle of Atlanta
      >Battlefields adapted to current landscape.
      >Found fairly good maps of Resaca, Dallas, Chattanooga(?).
      >Visited all, plan to return soon.

      Look for "The Campaign for Atlanta," by William R. Scaife.
      Map of Ezra Church is on page 110. There are also another
      25 maps pertaining to the Atlanta campaign, all of them
      indicate troop placement and movements in relation to
      modern day features such as I-75 etc. A good book to
      have with you while touring.

      Regards, Dave Gorski