11th Kansas cavalry

  • DAVID
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 28, 2010
      Anyone out there interested in the 11th Kansas Cavalry?
    • knaughtyknight@att.net
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 4, 2010
        --- In civilwarwest@yahoogroups.com, "DAVID" <harttree222@...> wrote:

        > Anyone out there interested in the 11th Kansas Cavalry?

        Do you have unit rosters as I believe that I had an ancestor in the 11th KS, under General Butler, before he was promoted out of the west?
      • david hart
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 4, 2010
          try the "Civil War Soldiers And Sailors" website. If you need military/pension records from NARA in DC i have the right guy to get them for you.