Re: [civilwarwest] FYI MANSFIELD,La

  • huddleston.r@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 18, 2010
      While I applaud your hard work, personally, instead of statues and monuments, it seems to me that putting historic preservation money into land protection is a better use of limited funds.

      Take care,

      Bob

      Judy and Bob Huddleston
      10643 Sperry Street
      Northglenn, CO 80234-3612
      huddleston.r@...

      "The rule is perfect: in all matters of opinion our adversaries are insane."
      ---Mark Twain, 1907