Re: [civilwarwest] FYI MANSFIELD,La

  • vck21k@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 18, 2010
      Congratulations to you all!    Victoria K.

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 18, 2010
        While I applaud your hard work, personally, instead of statues and monuments, it seems to me that putting historic preservation money into land protection is a better use of limited funds.

        Take care,

        Bob

        Judy and Bob Huddleston
        10643 Sperry Street
        Northglenn, CO 80234-3612
        huddleston.r@...

        "The rule is perfect: in all matters of opinion our adversaries are insane."
        ---Mark Twain, 1907