Art Bergeron

  • Harry Smeltzer
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 10, 2010
      I haven't seen an announcement here, but just wanted to let everyone know that Trans-Mississippi historian and friend to many, many Civil War historians and researchers Art Bergeron, of the U. S. Army Heritage Education Center (USAMHI) passed away on Tuesday.

      Harry
    • carlw4514
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 11, 2010
        did he post here? I'm thinking he did.

        --- In civilwarwest@yahoogroups.com, "Harry Smeltzer" <hjs21@...> wrote:

        > I haven't seen an announcement here, but just wanted to let everyone know that Trans-Mississippi historian and friend to many, many Civil War historians and researchers Art Bergeron, of the U. S. Army Heritage Education Center (USAMHI) passed away on Tuesday.
        >
        > Harry

      • Harry Smeltzer
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 11, 2010

          Yes, I believe he did from time to time.