Passing of a Civil War history lover

  • gnrljejohnston
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 9, 2010
      I have sad news for many of you that knew Paul Specht, better known by his screen name Saxharp. Paul died about at two o'clock this afternoon. For the past couple of years, Paul has been fighting not only heart problems but also leukemia. From last February until May, he was in the hospital with an induced coma. He came out and started therapy in learning how to feed himself, to walk, and do things that we all take for granted. He was found last night unresponsive and rushed to the hospital. For us, that love the history of the Civil War, we have lost a good friend.

      GnrlJEJohnston