Re: Modified Entrenching Tools

  • carlw4514
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 7, 2010
      You can be sure the soldiers were very inventive, so nothing you could think of would not have been thought of by them.

      when carrying a shotgun on a sling, I have found there is a way to position it sideways, then lean my arm against the butt. This is very comfortable; there is a concern about where the muzzle is pointed if not walking alone, but with a shovel perhaps there is no problem with having it sideways.