Re: [civilwarwest] (unknown)(Note from the list owner)

  • Dick Weeks
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 16, 2010

      I have let this discussion continue for a couple of days basically to prove a point because many in this group think I keep too tight of a reign.  Perhaps that is true.  However, the American Civil War is an extremely volatile subject to discuss in the best of situations.  So far this discussion has been fairly civil, however, it has nothing to do with the Western Theater and this group was set up to discuss those actions there.  There are many other Civil War Discussion Groups where the discussion of the rightness or wrongness of the war is appropriate.  This is not one of them.  Therefore, I respectfully ask that this discussion be terminated.  For those of that have been in the group for a while know that there are no second warnings.  For those of you that are new to the group consider this the one and only warning.  Thanks.

      Dick (a.k.a. Shotgun)
      http://www.civilwarhome.com
    • keeno2@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 16, 2010