  • Brad Sportsman
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 14, 2010
      hello fellow confederates hope to talk to all of you soon

    • Stanley Balsky
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 15, 2010

        You do not speak to unionists ?
        Stan

        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 15, 2010
          Hmmmm I think the last Confederate died a long time ago :)
        • Brad Sportsman
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 15, 2010
            well truthfully I feel that anybody that spends any time at all studying history (the true history) will see that there is only lies, deception, and greed on one side. And the want for every man to have the right to be able to be free from bondage of the government on the other side. I agree with MOST OF THE SOUTH that slavery is wrong.To quote General Lee "Slavery is a disease
            this Country can't afford to have." This is true but that is not the south. The south is about freedom from letting the government have control over the body of people it's spossed to represent this is my belief
            From: Brad Sportsman <tpkacasanova1@ yahoo.com>
            To: civilwarwest@ yahoogroups. com
            Date: Thursday, January 14, 2010, 9:28 PM

            hello fellow confederates hope to talk to all of you soon

          • Patricia Swan
            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 15, 2010
              Let's see. The American Colonies revolted against British rule and the
              question was settled militarily. Some of the southern states revolted
              against the Federal (Constitutional) government and the question was
              settled militarily. In both cases, the operative word seems to be
              "settled." Let it be.
              Best,
              Pat (from both South and North of the Mason-Dixon Line)