OT:Fw: [Arizona Reenacting Network] Digest Number 809 (Stolen Trailer w/canon)

  • Jason Unwin
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 7, 2010
      Slightly off topic but a reenacting unit's canon and all its equipment was stolen recently in Michigan. If everyone in the reenacting "community" could keep their eye out, it might be helpful. Spread the word to members of your units also. Maybe with more eyes out there we can get theit gear back.

      Jason Unwin
      Ordnance Sergeant
      5th Texas Artillery