Re: [civilwarwest] General Nathan Bedford Forrest's Staff

  • Bob Huddleston
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 5, 2010
      Go to www.bookfinder.com There are a bunch for $20-25.
      Take care,

      Bob

      Judy and Bob Huddleston
      10643 Sperry Street
      Northglenn, CO  80234-3612
      Huddleston.r@...

      "July 4th. Statistics show that we lose more fools on this day than in all the other days of the year put together. This proves, by the number left in stock, that one Fourth of July is now inadequate, the country has grown so."
                                      --Pudd'head  Wilson

      DPowell334@... wrote:

      Michael,

      Try locating "Nathan Bedford Forrest's Escort and staff," by Michael R. Bradley, which has rosters of both the escort company and his staff, as well as detail and anecdotes concerning both.

      It was published by pelican Press in 2006.

      Dave Powell

      In a message dated 1/4/2010 1:09:01 P.M. Central Standard Time, shanman_47@yahoo. com writes:
      Does anybody know who was on General Forrest's staff.. I have looked on the internet and can't find anywhere it tells. Your help would be appreciated. ..

      Thanks,
      Michael