General Nathan Bedford Forrest's Staff

  • ShanMan
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 4, 2010
      Does anybody know who was on General Forrest's staff.. I have looked on the internet and can't find anywhere it tells. Your help would be appreciated...

      Thanks,
      Michael
    • SDE80@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 4, 2010
        In a message dated 1/4/2010 2:05:24 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, shanman_47@... writes:
        Does anybody know who was on General Forrest's staff.. I have looked on the internet and can't find anywhere it tells. Your help would be appreciated. ..

        Thanks,
        Michael
        If you can find this book somewhere, it can likely help you.

        Sam Elliott
      • DPowell334@AOL.COM
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 5, 2010
          Michael,

          Try locating "Nathan Bedford Forrest's Escort and staff," by Michael R. Bradley, which has rosters of both the escort company and his staff, as well as detail and anecdotes concerning both.

          It was published by pelican Press in 2006.

          Dave Powell

          In a message dated 1/4/2010 1:09:01 P.M. Central Standard Time, shanman_47@... writes:
          Does anybody know who was on General Forrest's staff.. I have looked on the internet and can't find anywhere it tells. Your help would be appreciated...

          Thanks,
          Michael

        • Bob Huddleston
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 5, 2010
            Go to www.bookfinder.com There are a bunch for $20-25.
            Take care,

            Bob

            Judy and Bob Huddleston
            10643 Sperry Street
            Northglenn, CO  80234-3612
            Huddleston.r@...

            "July 4th. Statistics show that we lose more fools on this day than in all the other days of the year put together. This proves, by the number left in stock, that one Fourth of July is now inadequate, the country has grown so."
                                            --Pudd'head  Wilson