Re: [civilwarwest] Isham G. Harris of Tennessee

  • keeno2@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 22, 2009
      If you didn't shamelessly promote it, Sam, who would? Sometimes that's the only way the community can become aware of a new offer.

      Thanks for mentioning it.

      Ole
    • kmc27
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 23, 2009
        Mr. Elliott,

        I'm looking forward to reading your book! Thank you for the heads up that it's now available.

        Kevin McCann
        http://www.kevindmccann.com