Col. W.P. Rogers Camp #321 SCV Meeting 12/15/09

  • kmc27
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 15, 2009
      Hello everyone,

      I'm new to the message board, but I thought members who live in or near Corinth, MS might be interested in this note. The Col. W.P. Rogers Camp #321 SCV will meet tonight (12/15) at Ryan's Steakhouse on 2210 South Harper Road in Corinth. Dinner begins at 6:00 pm.

      I will give a presentation at 7 pm on my book "Hurst's Wurst: Colonel Fielding Hurst and the Sixth Tennessee Cavalry U.S.A." and discuss Southern Unionists in southwest TN.

      I've enjoyed reading the discussions so far. It's nice to have a board that focuses on the often-overshadowed Western Theater of the war.

      Thanks,

      Kevin McCann
      http://www.kevindmccann.com