Re: [civilwarwest] Re: Civil war game

  • Dick Weeks
    Message 1 of 15 , Dec 8, 2009
      Folks, I did not mind the announcing of the start of a Civil War game in this discussion group.  I think playing Civil War games always adds to one's knowledge of the war as it was and how it might have been.  However, the game cannot be played in this discussion group.  That's not why the group was set up.  You can start your own group for this purpose very easily on Yahoo.  I hope all understand.  Please take this discussion to another venue. Thanks.

      Dick (a.k.a. Shotgun)
      http://www.civilwarhome.com
      From: viking_reborn@...
      Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2009 16:23:16 +0000
      Subject: [civilwarwest] Re: Civil war game

      I think it's a great idea!

      Count me in.

      --- In civilwarwest@ yahoogroups. com, shaun c <shaunchattey@ ...> wrote:

      > For a long time I've been considering a civil war play by email game about gettysburg, using what is effectivly tabletop miniature rules for the combat.

      [snip]

      > Any ideas/comments/ good idea??

    • shaun c
      Message 2 of 15 , Dec 8, 2009
        Understandable, I never intended to play it on this board, but i will cease from discussing it here aswell.

        To: civilwarwest@yahoogroups.com
        From: shotgun@...
        Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2009 19:08:07 -0500

        From: viking_reborn@ hotmail.com
        Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2009 16:23:16 +0000

        Message 3 of 15 , Dec 8, 2009
          For those interested, i have created a group for discussion of the game so as not to interfere with this group.

          To: civilwarwest@yahoogroups.com
          From: shotgun@...
          Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2009 19:08:07 -0500

          From: viking_reborn@ hotmail.com