New Civil War Artist

  • Dale
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 9, 2009

      Hi

      Thought you might like to see some artwork from from an up and coming historical artist. His name is Mark Maritato and he does some great work. Click n the link below and see his verision of the Irish Brigade at Fredricksburg. I think you will agree he is very talented.

      http://www.delawarerivergallery.com/

      Dale

    • hank9174
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 20, 2009
        Wow! Unique!!

        Little Round Top, the Irish Brigade and Berdan's sharpshooters.

        Never seen them in a painting before...