Reenactors in Colorado?

  • Jason Unwin
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 2009
      Our reenacting unit is recruiting persons in Colorado interested in portraying all aspects of the American Civil War. We are looking for persons wishing to portray Union or Confederate Infantry, Artillery, Cavalry, Medical or civillians. Our unit has a 3" Ordnance gun and is in need of crew members. We participate in at least two events in New Mexico, and organize one event in Colorado at the Royal Gorge Bridge and Park near Canon City. We also try to travel to at least one other Civil War living history in an additional state. All are welcome to join our organization. If you are interested, please contact me at generalripper_1999@... . I look forward to you joining our unit.

      Jason Unwin
      Ordnance Sergeant
      5th Texas Artillery