Re: [civilwarwest] Re: Trivia Question -- not even off topic!

  • Bob Huddleston
    Message 1 of 14 , Oct 4, 2009
      Quantrill claimed he had a commission but there is no evidence that he did.
      Take care,
      Bob
      Judy and Bob Huddleston
      10643 Sperry Street
      Northglenn, CO  80234-3612
      Huddleston.r@...

      “There must be more historians of the Civil War than there were generals fighting it, and, of the two groups, the historians are the more belligerent.” David Donald

      carlw4514 wrote:

      The Professor would be citing something that some would consider as guerilla, although I believe the commanding officer had a commission.

    • Tom Gilbert
      Message 2 of 14 , Oct 5, 2009
        I guess that makes sense .. I stand corrected .. tom g