Re: [civilwarwest] Franklin Question

  • DORR64OVI@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 4, 2009
      In a message dated 10/4/2009 1:17:06 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, DORR64OVI@... writes:
      The soldier's surname was "Keesy."
      Ok then this is from Keesy's memoirs..War as Viewed from the Ranks.

      Kent Dorr
      I just grabbed my copy of Keesys book from my library and his account of Franklin doesn't mention the Zouave officers.  Is this from another account?

      Kent Dorr
    • NPeters102@aol.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 4, 2009
        Kent,

        The quote is from the "Eyewitness" series compiled by Logsdon.

        Mike Peters