Re: [civilwarwest] Lorenzo Thomas' s General Order No. 67

  • Joseph R. Reinhart
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 9, 2009
      PLease cancel my request. I found the information through a Googe Book Search.

      United States, Oliver Diefendorf and Thomas M. O'Brien. General orders of the War Department, embracing the years 1861, 1862 & 1863.: Adapted specially for the use of the army and navy of the United States. Chronologically arranged ... with a full alphabetical index. (New York: Derby & Miller, 1864), 151.