Re: [civilwarwest] 8th Illinois at Shiloh

  • Joseph R. Reinhart
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 22, 2009
      Tim
      Thanks you for your service to our country.

      You can find the official report for the 8th Illinois Infantry and its brigade for the battle of Shiloh on the internet at

      It is on Cornell University Library searchable "Making of America" Website.

      I hope this helps you.
      Joe

      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 22, 2009
        Also check out
        http://battleshiloh.blogspot.com/2008/12/8th-illinois.html
        for a picture of the monument on the field
        --Nick

        To: civilwarwest@yahoogroups.com