Youtube Video of Civil War Reenactment at the Royal Gorge a couple weeks ago

  • Jason Unwin
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 15, 2009
      Here is the URL to the Civil War Battle reenactment at the Royal Gorge Bridge and park a couple weeks ago. We need more Confederate troops from Colorado. All the Yanks came from New Mexico. Many thanks to the New Mexico unit of reenactors who traveled to Colorado for this event. I hope to see you all at the event next year.

      Jason Unwin
      Ordnance Sergeant
      5th Texas Artillery

      PS The "Fuel Bounty" of 1/2 the fuel costs to those traveling over 100 miles will probably be in effect next year. If you want to be kept informed on future events, shoot me an email.