Reenactor Training Kamp
- Reenactor Training Kamp
The King's 8th is pleased to announce the July 12th grand opening of our
Training and Reconditioning Centre.
* Tailoring and fitting Regimental Coats in natural light
* Inauthentic Food. See the food, taste the food and remember to avoid
* Clothing/fashions to avoid.. Look and remember but don't touch
* Training new recruits at an early age. Salted Cod, Sun & Thirst.
* Bait and Switch tactics for recruiting.
* What to do when your tall ship sinks.
* Recognizing mutinous behaviour, subversive personalities and ingratitude
traits. Special instructor Dave Smith.
We are proud of our members who contributed to the many man hours and funds
required in building this Training and Reconditioning Centre or as we like to
refer to as King's 8th Kamp. Earth moving
requirements were enormous.
Views of our Centre and reconditioning Kamp may be seen at: