Re: Looking for ...

  • Carl Williams
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 12, 2009
      Dave Powell does one I'm pretty sure. Does not market it as a 'thingy' though, I don't think [g]. I'll try to send his email address to you privately.

    • DPowell334@AOL.COM
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 12, 2009
        Dave Powell does indeed do a "thingy" at Chickamauga every March, but I get down there often enough at other times.

        Send me an email at dpowell334@... if you have questions...

        Dave Powell