Looking for ...

  • keeno2@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 8, 2009
      Someone on this forum does a Chickamauga thingy. I'm trying to put together a group to muster there next year and would very much like to make contact with him.

      Ole
    • Carl Williams
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 12, 2009
        Dave Powell does one I'm pretty sure. Does not market it as a 'thingy' though, I don't think [g]. I'll try to send his email address to you privately.

      • DPowell334@AOL.COM
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 12, 2009
          Dave Powell does indeed do a "thingy" at Chickamauga every March, but I get down there often enough at other times.

          Send me an email at dpowell334@... if you have questions...

          Dave Powell