American Civil War Reenactors in CO/KS/OK/NM/AZ/UT/WY/NE/N. TX

  • Jason Unwin
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2009
      Our unit is "recruiting" persons to portray Union, Confederate, civillian participants in the American Civil War. There aren't many people who do it here in Colorado so we are attempting to organize events and grow the hobby here. This is a family oriented organization so drinking is not allowed during reenacting. We are looking for people interested in Field Artillery (we have three pieces: 3 inch ordnance, 12 pound pounder, and mountain howitzer), infantry, cavalry, medical, and any other area of the American Civil War Union or Confederate.
         For additional information, contact me at generalripper_1999@... about the organization.
         I look forward to hearing from you.

      Sincerely,

      Jason Unwin