RE: [civilwarwest] Bobrick, at face value

  • John D. Beatty
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 25 11:44 AM
      Until it can be reliably demonstrated that Brooks Simpson either has a time machine or actually witnessed what he writes, his view is as valid as mine, or yours, or anyone else's.  Publishing does not provide omniscience.

      John D. Beatty
      Co-Author of "What Were They Thinking" from Merriam Press/Lulu
      "History is our only test for the consequences of ideas"