Testing ...

  • Tony Gunter
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 24, 2009
      I have had two consecutive posts not show up. Am I on moderated status?
    • Dick Weeks
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 24, 2009
        Nope. No one is on moderated status. Check the Yahoo home page for the
        group to see if your posts are there and your server just didn't get them
        yet. This has happened to me more than once.

        Dick (a.k.a. Shotgun)
        http://www.civilwarhome.com

        > I have had two consecutive posts not show up. Am I on moderated status?

      • Carl Williams
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 25, 2009
          --- In civilwarwest@yahoogroups.com, "Dick Weeks" <shotgun@...> wrote:

          > Nope. No one is on moderated status. Check the Yahoo home page for the
          > group to see if your posts are there and your server just didn't get them
          > yet. This has happened to me more than once.

          getting some big delays myself lately... once about half a day