MARILLA’S 6th ANNUAL CIVIL WAR DAYS July 1 0th, 11th and 12th 2009

  • Frank Blonski
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 17, 2009
      Attention All Civil War Re-enactors
      We would like to invite all of you to our 6th Annual Marilla Civil War Days, July 10th - 12th 2009. Please check out the information below. If you are interested in attending please send a SASE to Frank Blonski Civil War Days PO Box 158 Cheektowaga NY 14225 for complete registration packet. We are offering a free dinner to re-enactors on Saturday for all pre-paid entries of $5.00. You will also receive fire wood, hay and water. This is a family friendly event. There are usually a nice variety of sutlers to satisfy your needs. So come and join us at our 6th annual Civil War Days.

      www.94nyh.com

      MARILLA’S 6th ANNUAL CIVIL WAR DAYS
      July 10th, 11th and 12th 2009
      Marilla Town Park
      Three Rod Road, Marilla New York
      Sponsored by:
      The Town of Marilla, Marilla Historical Society
      and the Eastern Reenactors Association
      Bonfire Friday Night
      Civil War Living History and Battle Re-enactment's
      Sutler’s, Scenarios, and Skirmishes
      19th Century Dance Saturday Evening featuring City Fiddle
      Additional Entertainment is scheduled
      19th Century Church Service Sunday Morning
      Civil War Auction Bring your Stuff to Sell
      Auction Donations also Accepted Ask for Details
      Ladies Tea, Court Marshall and Saloon Scenarios
      50/50 Raffles and Chinese Auction
      Authentic and Modern Camping Available
      Restroom Facilities and Porto Potties
      Firewood, and Hay Provided