[civilwarwest] Cleburne

  • Hugh Martyr
    Message 1 of 142 , Jan 17, 2000
      A quick thank you for all the information concerning Cleburne and his non- promotion. When I visit London next I will spend time at the Imperial War Museum and look into the 41st Regement of foot wwith whom Cleburne served, attaining the rank of corporal I believe. This service would certainly have taught him good disciplinary and training skills. Should anyone be interested in my findings I will willingly pass them on. Being Irish born his family past will be difficult to trace. If anyone has any records of British born soldiers in the Confederate forces I would be interested to know about them.
      I am...etc
      Hugh Martyr
    • Tom Mix
      Message 142 of 142 , Mar 3, 2006

        Mine is Lortab. Some times it even works.

        Tom